CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged

Okay,. Joelle tagged me!
Rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write six random things about yourself.
* 'Tag' six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post
* And leave comments on their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

1.) I LOVE Pumpkin pie...especially my Grandma's.
2.) I am writing like three books right now.
3.) The only nuts I like are Pecans and Macadamias.
4.) When I was a baby I was lactose intolerant.
5.) I daydream...ALOT!
6.) I like pencils better than pens when I write.

2 comments:

joelle said...

Yay!

joelle said...

I love pumpkin pie too! Yum! Hmmm, you should post about the 3 books you are writing, I would love to hear about them! I love pecans tooo, not so much macadamias. Wow, your a very interesting person! :) :) :) And now my "tag" and random six things feel really pathetic.