CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lazy bum...That's me!

I have not been a lazy bum...I just haven't had time to post! I've made like a million cakes in the last few weeks! It's insane! Guess what!?!?!?!?!? I have pictures!!!!! Yay! I know you've been anxiously awaiting my beach/cake pictures and at last...I have em! Hoorah! I will put the cake ones first! Here we go! 1.pettit fours 2. Carrot cake (Daddy's birthday) 3. Graduation cake 4.David's birthday cake 5. Graduation cake 6. Mikayla's birthday cake 7. Youth Group picnic cake 8. Wilton rainbow cake (my cake class) 9. Mrs. Dorsey's birthday cake
And that's all the cakes! (at the moment!) Tee hee!
Well, love you guys! Be blessed! In Christ ALONE,
Savvy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Savy!!
Those look really great! I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like the last one and David's B-day cake. They look so cool!. What is that stuff you are covering them in called? I know I read it on one of the other posts.... Fondant. What in the name of Sam Hill is that?
Sterling

joelle said...

Beautiful cakes! My word, you are good. And do you do those all by yourself? That is really cool! Your family is sooooo talented!

Savvy said...

Hey Joelle! I'm glad you like my work! Yes I do them (mostly) myself!

Sterling,
I'm glad to FINALLY hear from you! I've been trying to get you to talk to me! Gosh dude~man! Ugh! Well, anyways, I'm happy you like David's cake! I had fun with it!
And by the way, fondant (well, the stuff I make)is marshmallows and sugar. Duh! It tastes good!
well love you both!
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy (with TWO V's!)
P.S. Sterling, Cait said that you need to comment on her blog too!