CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Olivr Twist

Hey you guys!
So, most of you know that I'm involved in Christian Youth Theater.
Well, the class that I was in last year is doing Oliver Twist! Last nigh was opening night and (glory be to God alone) it was amazing! Dress rehearsal was a mess, but opening nigh...God just pulled it all together! I don't think I've prayed so much in my life!
I was one of the backstage helpers. I wasn't signed up to help until yesterday morning when Mom got an email from Mrs. Natalie (the director) that said they needed more help...so that was fun! really last minute volunteer...but with God's grace it all came through!
I just wanted to tell the cast that they were all incredible! I didn't know these people had so much talent! I was extremely amazed at what I heard from backstage, and the rest of the cast was great while they weren't on stage. They were all quiet and prayerful, so thank you all for letting me be a part of it!
To God be all the glory, honor, and praise!
Love you all!
In Christ ALONE,
Savannah
P.S. Can't wait to see you all again tonight!
Keep praying for us everybody!

0 comments: