CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It Was Worth It...

Greetings, people of earth!
So, I just wanted to update. Reformation Of Katherine was PHENOMENAL! God worked amazingly beautiful miracles through everyone in the play.
And also, about a week or two ago I bought myself a camera with my hard-earned babysitting money. She's beautiful! Except, the "starter battery" was a hoax and died after like two days. Ugh.
But I will have pictures soon!
And I'm SO excited that Cait's friend, Jamie Delaine Peterson, is coming from Canada to visit us! I'll tell more later!
Be blessed, my friends!
Love in Christ,
Savannah

4 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey! I comment on your other blog and thought it wouldn't hurt to comment here as well. Your blog is cute!

Anonymous said...

Cool!! A new camera! I love cameras... I love photography!! Check out my photo blog, Farmgirl in Flipflops!!! God bless!

Sandie said...

I love your background! It's so cute.

Savvy said...

Thanks ladies! Nice to get comments. - -;