CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Reformation Of Ketherine

Hello all!
I'm back from yet another spell of no-posting-ness! But Now I have a bit of news! First I just wanted to tell you all that my oldest sister Ashleigh got a job in Charlotte and is moving there this weekend! Praise the Lord for his faithfulness and grace!
Second I have the update on the upcoming Christian Youth Theatre performance!
The Reformation Of Katherine.
It's about Martin Luther and it's a wonderful production! It's being performed at Colonial Baptist Church in Cary. The dates are April 23rd, 24th, and 25th. On the 23rd and 24th open at 7:00 and the play starts at 7:30 and on the 25th doors open at 1:30 and the play starts at 2:00.
God is going to do great things through this play and I'm very excited about it! I'm not personally in it but lots of friends are and also my older sister, Caitlin, is in it as well!
It's going to be amazing, Lord willing!
I hope to see you all there!
God bless!
In Christ LONE,
Savannah
P.S. Pray for rehearsals and technical stuff if you can! Thank you!

0 comments: