CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Pretty Amazing Day

Hey!
How are you all? I'm doing great. Today a group of people from my CYT class got together, split up in groups and then went around Clayton passing out Esther cards and putting up posters (with permission, I promise) in stores and stuff. It was totally fun!
In my van was Mrs. Walton, Ash (my oldest sister), Jeremy (Walton), Zach, David, Jamey, Laura, Karen, Aimee (my other older sister) and I. It was great! i hope a lot of people come to see the play!
So...also I have a prayer request. If you guys could pray for my two younger siblings...they're sick. Like sore throat and headache...and stuff...ick!
So prayer is good! Thanks in advance!
Love you all and hope to see you at Esther!
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy

0 comments: