CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Cookies!

So...not only do I decorate cakes...I also decorate cookies! It's lots of fun! I have pictures!
I'll do the pictures from the first one...well, first! This one I made for my Mom!
So this one is Chocolate Chip!











I like all those half~eaten shots everybody is doing! = D I took the cookie after she had eaten like two bites and took it outside to take pictures of it...and my Mom was like "WHERE DID MY COOKIE GO?? DID YOU TAKE IT??" It was funny!
And now...(drumroll pleez!)...the birthday cookie! I couldnt get Janelle a birthday present...so I made her a cookie! Here are the pictures!















She wanted a picture with it! Personally...in this picture...I think she looks EXACTLY like her Mom!! = D How cute is that?!
Well, love to you all!
In Christ ALONE,
Savannah Catherine

0 comments: