CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

TESTING IS OVER!!!!!















So...I've been doing "end-of-the-year" testing since Monday and......IT'S FINALLY OVER! YAY-HORRAY! THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, here's a picture of me on Monday morning!......
and here's my older sister Aimee (very awake as you can see!)

So...ya! I also have a prayer request! My Grandma...Grandma Doris...has some kind of cancer...and it has been almost TWO YEARS since the doctors told us that she would be in heaven in around six months...so that is good...and kinda sad! I LOVE MY GRANDMA... but she kinda wants to get this over with and go to be with our Lord and Savior! So, she is exited about going to heaven...but she's kinda anxious! Cuz, she's been waiting for awhile...so prayer is good! Well...here's a picture of my Grandma! I wish you all could meet her and let her impact your lives as much as she has mine!
"Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you!
Whatever you need from me, to see ya through!
Every one of us has stumbled! Everybody's humble.
We hit the ground and our lives crumble.
Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you.
I'm 4 you! If ya never knew, if ya never knew...I'm 4 you!" Toby Mac
In Christ ALONE,
Savannah Catherine Butt <3

0 comments: