CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm back!

Hi you guys! Sorry it's been a couple days! Our computer screen died...and we didn't know what the problem was! My cousin, Kenny, fixed it by letting us use his screen until we get our new one! I hope you all are doing well! I am doing just fine! I'm kinda exited though! I am going to see The Hunchback of Notre Dame of fun at my hat the Clayton Center this evening! Opening night! I am going with a friend! It's going to be AMAZING! A lot of my friends are in it! it is part of Christian Youth Theater! (the theater I'm involved in!) It is SO MUCH FUN! So...while mu computer was out, I thought of a few topics for the next few posts I'm going to do! First off..........KENNY! My cousin, Kenneth Jenkins, is kinda living with us and let me tell you...IT'S NEVER BORING! We have lots of fun at our house! I have some pictures for y'all! (if they'll load this time!) = D

This is actually an action shot! I was moving the camera because he was covering it with a container of toothpicks! Oh! The joys of my life! = )







Smart one! = )













This is his "Picture Face"













Honey Bunches-O-Love to you all! (with strawberries!)
Savannah Catherine Butt

0 comments: