CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The New House!

Hi you guys!
So, my family and I are moving to Fuquay~Varina!! We worked at the new house today! It was EXHAUSTING!!!!! I am SO tired! But the upside is that Dad brought pizza! YAY! I haven't had pizza in awhile...so that was nice! So, I JUST finished "Alvin and the Chipmunks" like five minutes ago! It was very cute! I like chipmunks! = ) Well, I gotta go eat some shortcake! Mmmmm..........!!!!! Yum! So...um...ya! Blessings to you all!
"Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you!
Whatever you need from me, to see ya through!
Every one of us has stumbled! Everybody's humble.
We hit the ground and our lives crumble.
Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you.
I'm 4 you! If ya never knew, if ya never knew...I'm 4 you!" Toby Mac
Savvy <3

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Wow! Why are you moving?

Savvy said...

Well...financial issues...I guess! But the new house is great!
Savvy <3