CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hysterical!

Oh my goodness! This guy is HYSTERICAL!!!!! We've (my family and I) have been following him for awhile! He is really funny! He is a Christian comedian named Tim Hawkins! You guys must watch his spoofs! here's the link to his website! http://www.timhawkins.net/index.php
He is also on *youtube...but I don't really recommend *youtube! So...I hope to go see him in July! That would be fun! Love you all!











"Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you!
Whatever you need from me, to see ya through! Every one of us has stumbled! Everybody's humble. We hit the ground and our lives crumble. Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you. I'm 4 you! If ya never knew, if ya never knew...I'm 4 you!" Toby Mac In Christ ALONE,
Savannah Catherine Butt

0 comments: