CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Friend!

Hi Guys! I have a prayer request! My (well...ONE of) BEST friend(s), Kris (a.k.a. Kristin) Grubbs, is in a LOT of pain right now! I just got off the phone with her! She is in bad shape! She has a back problem called...Schneider's Disease...I think! Well anyways! She is in pain almost all the time...and her mom has cancer, and her parents aren't together anymore...so prayer is REALLY good...well, it's ALWAYS good...but especially at this particular time of her life! So, if you guys could pray for her...we would BOTH appreciate it! Thanks you guys! Love you all! "Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you! Whatever you need from me, to see ya through! Every one of us has stumbled! Everybody's humble. We hit the ground and our lives crumble. Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you. I'm 4 you! If ya never knew, if ya never knew...I'm 4 you!" Toby Mac Savvy <3
P.S. And to end this message...I wil post a sweet picture of my friend Kristin and I!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r the sweetest thing evr! i luv u so much and tht means a lot to moi. thxs so much. ur the best. *mwah*

Anonymous said...

o, and if u wouldnt mind, take a nw pic of us. i look rlly bd n tht 1!

Lindy said...

I'll definately pray!

Leah said...

I'll pray.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Sorry it took a little while for me to comment back. That's great to hear that God is working through me. I am pleased to know it. If you go to my blog and go to the post that you commented I commented to you there as well. :)
Love in Christ,
Leah

Savvy said...

Thanks you guys!

Savvy said...

Thanks you guys! Love you all!
I hope u r feeling better Kris! (by the way...NEVER! I'M NEVER TAKING THAT PICTURE DOWN! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!)
In Christian live...of course! hehe!
hehehe! Honey Bunches-O-Love! (with almonds)
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy <3

Savvy said...

*love! Sorry! I said in Christian "live"! Tehehehehe! Sorry! I am too tired! = D
Savvy <3