CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

My Playwright! = D

So...I just remembered something! My good friend, Janelle Hamo [hay-mow, not like ham-o!], wrote me a playwright! She emailed it to me...and I'm going to share it with you all! (by the way, she's amazing and incredibly talented!) I love my Janelle! So here it is! Enjoy!

SAVVY!

(THE INVENTION OF PB+J)

Savvy: “Waiter! Excuse me, but, there’s jelly on my peanut butter!”

Waiter: “Oh Dear! I’m so sorry! I’ll get that off right now!”…There you go! Sorry about that.

Savvy: “Hey! Who said you could take it off! Put it back!”

Waiter: “Yes Ma’am!”

Savvy: “Oh! And please get me a piece of bread.”

Waiter: “Bread, bread! How much bread does a person need?”

Savvy: “Just do it, I have an idea.”

Waiter: “Fine!”

Waiter: “Here’s your piece of bread!”

Savvy: “Thank you…yummm!”

Savvy: “Hmmm,…I think I’ll call it a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!”

THE END

Written by: Janelle Hamo

Dedicated to: Savannah C. Butt


AWW! Isn't she sweet!? I love her to death! Love you guys!

In Christ ALONE,

Savannah Catherine
P.S. I need a picture of her! (of Janelle)...hmm...OOH! I'LL TAKE ONE ON SUNDAY!

0 comments: