CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Life, Life and...MORE Life!

Hi y'all!
Well...this is my BRAND NEW BLOG!!!!!
My name is Savanna
h Catherine Butt! Nice to see you found my Blog! Well, as you can see, this blog is going to be about my life! The title is following a play I've recently been in! I am involved in Christian Youth Theatre. The play
we performed was Through The Looking Glass and my role in the play was the Butterfly. My solo was called Life, Life
and...MORE Life!...so that is what I've
(obviously) named my blog!
Well, I wish blessings on you all! I must leave you now! To post at a later date! = )
(My favorite lyrics)

"Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you! Whatever you need from me, to see ya through! Every one of us has stumbled! Everybody's humble. We hit the ground and our lives crumble. Whatever I gotta be, I'll be 4 you. I'm 4 you! If ya never knew, if ya never knew...I'm 4 you!" Toby Mac
P.S. Here are a few pics from the play!

(right to left) Michael, Patrick, Jacob, Allie, CASSIE!!!!!!!!! (Alice) , Kayla and last but NOT least Isabelle!











Me and one of my BEST friends! Kristin (a.k.a.)

Pearl, The White Queen











Backstage fun! (Brooke and Kayla)













MY BABY! Her name is Rupert! = )













Zach!













The ever-lovely Isabelle and Kayla!












Savvy <3

2 comments:

Lindy said...

YAAAAAAY! You have a blog!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures from the play, they are great! You guys did such a great job. Thanks for your sweet comment on my website! Hope to see you soon!

Savvy said...

Thanks! I hope to see you on Monday! I'm glad you like the pictures! See ya!
Savvy <3