CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Amazing! She's Amazing!

I suddenly realized that I haven't posted about Brooke yet! Or have I? Well, I'm gonna post about her! So there, ha! Okay, here we go!
Brooke Fuller,
First I'm gonna list few of the things she is awesome at!

  • Singing
  • Acting
  • Drawing
  • Guitar
  • Being a good friend!
So, how's that?! I also have a picture she drew of me! It was on my birthday card! Here ya go!
And a picture of me. Hold on! i just spilled my chocolate milk EVERYWHERE!...Okay! I'm back! A pic of me!...Pretty good! (THe nose she drew isn't big and pointy enough!) Well, that's all I wanted to say! Oh! Also I have a few pictures from Hunchback of me and my peeps! In order of appearance: 1. Jacob (I don't know who took this picture with my camera, but it's definitely from Hunchback!)2. Kayla and Kenzie 3. Kenny (looking at a map, and I put a flower in his ear and he left it until we got there and he saw some guys from church!) 4. Kayla, Kenzie and me 5. Kris and I! Well, love you guys!
In Christ ALONE, Savvy <3

1 comments:

Savvy said...

Brooke also gave me MOO! (In case ya didn't know!)
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy <3