CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Weekends! *sigh

I'm going to the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I'm so exited! Let me calm down a little...(exhales deeply)...okay! Guess what? I'm going to the beach this weekend! I am very happy. Know why, know why?? Because I'm going Friday and staying 'till Monday... and I've never stayed at the beach for more than like eight hours in my life! I'm SOOOOO EXITED! WAHOO! (that's my new word. I say it all the time!) ;-) Ya, and I might not be able to post until Monday or Tuesday, so don't miss me too much! (te, he he he he!)
But I have a surprise! (which is about to not be a surprise any more! Mua ha ha ha ha!) When I came back, I'll have pictures of the cakes I made (I'm actually making them now, but when I leave they will already be made) for Mikayla and David's birthday party! I'm really exited! I just made a batch of fondant yesterday and then I made one more batch today! Yay! Have a superdy-duper weekend y'all!
And to finish this post...I will add a random picture of my beautiful mini Schnauzer named Doohickey! (I didn't name him! He was my Grandma's dog, but she's in Heaven now!)
;-)
<3!
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy <3 (Isn't my puppy cute?!)

4 comments:

Cait said...

Why and with whom are you going to the beach?!?!?!

Savvy said...

I'm going with Kris and because she invited me! Duh!
Savvy <3

Cait said...

Well, I am sure you're gonna have a great time... I am jealous, though. Oh well. I'll be at the beach later next week! When do you get back??

Savvy said...

Monday afternoon. YOU..JEALOUS OF ME?!?!? HOW DARE YOU! YOU ME BARLOW GIRL!...oh wel, I'm having a blast!
Savvy <3