CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life, Life and... MORE Life! (reprise)

So, Hi you guys! I was just thinking about those of you who may have stumbled across my blog and continue to read it, or you might know me and are needing some help with something. Well, good news! Jesus loves YOU! If you haven't heard the gospel...well, here it is:
"Holy God in love became
perfect man to bear my blame.
On the cross He took my sin.
By His death, I live again!"
I hope you understand what I'm trying to say! Simply that Jesus loves you so much, that He came and died a bloody death, just to save me and you from eternity in hell! You may be thinking "Gasp! She said hell!" but let's wake up and smell the hummus! Hell is a REAL place and those who do not accept Christ Jesus as their Savior...will have to go there! But if you accept Christ as your Father (which He so wants you to!) then you will be saved from the pits of hell! That is why I labeled this post "Life, Life and...MORE Life!" Because, for those of us who do have Christ, and do not receive damnation to hell...there is Heaven! That's what my song was about! heaven! Life, life, and more life! If we persevere and press on through trials, we will be blessed with an eternity in Heaven with Jesus himself! This was probably pretty deep, so I'll let it sink in! If you have any questions, please comment on this post! I would be happy to help you or pray for you! God bless!
In Christ ALONE,
Savannah Catherine Butt
P.S. If you haven't yet, you should read (in the Bible) the book of James! It helped me a lot!

1 comments:

joelle said...

That is wonderful! Keep it up!