CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm HOME!

Hi you guys! I'm home from Bald Head Island, NC and let me tell you... IT WAS AMAZING! We drove around in golf~carts the whole time (well, I didn't, cause you have to be 16 or older)! There aren't any cars on the island!
We went to the beach every day, we went to the pool once, we got ice cream, we got rained on, we wrote in the sand, we poked jellyfish, we climbed Old Baldy (the lighthouse), we sang in the back of golf~carts and we had a fabulous time...well, at least I did! I'll have pictures soon! My camera is being a butt...just like me! (cause my last name is Butt) He he! I'm a little sunburned but it will be tan soon! Yay!
So, the story behind the singing in the golf~carts is: the night we got there (Friday) it was about 8:00 and we needed to go get food 4 the weekend and we had to take the golf~cart with six seats, so Kristen and I sat on the last row, which faced backwards. It was dark outside and we were bored so Kris says "How about we sing 'Wash Your Hands'(ttlg) to the people we pass?!" and I was like "OOH! Yeah! Let's do it!" So, we sang and pointed at people and then somebody got right up behind us and we sang to them all the way to the store, and when we got there and got parked, they like ran inside and we didn't see them at all in the store! It was hilarious! He he he! We tried it the next morning, but my throat hurt and it wasn't as fun 'cause we could see their faces. So, instead, we struck poses when people passed us when we were waiting for Nicki and Camryn. Emerson waved and said hi in three different languages! It was awesomeness! So, I'll have pictures soon! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and Memorial Day! I did! Love you all!
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy <3
P.S. Pray for me y'all! My feet are in bad shape!

0 comments: