CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Music!

First off, have you all noticed how I put at least one exclamation point on the title of almost every post I've done on this blog? I guess I'm just an energetic kind of person! Bah! So, down to the point! Focus Savvy! (Inhales deeply.) Okay! Here we go!
Music! How charming music is! I absolutely love it! I've just visited Joelle's blog and Oh my goodness! I LOVE her assortment of music on her music player! I'm listening to "Funky~town" by Alvin and The Chipmunks! I love that movie! I love their music! Haha! Hehehe! I want to sing until the day I die! And because I'm so happy...I'm going to post one of my favorite old pictures of me...or with me in it! =-) This is Tiger and Dude! At my Aunt Becky's house a few years ago! We go down to her house in Virginia almost every summer in August! Well, Love you guys!
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy <3

5 comments:

joelle said...

I am so glad you like my music! I like it tooo :-) we went to Prince Caspian the other day and at the end of the movie (or close to the end) they had The Call playing and I just HAD to have it! I love Regina Spektor. The way she writes songs is wonderful! Anyway... that was completely random. I always get excited when I discover a new fabulous artist. gtg! btw, will you be at the home school conference?

Cait said...

Cute... who took it? *cough* Were you on my computer using my pics without my permission?!?

Savvy said...

NO! I was not. It was before you got your compy! You took it, but it was on our computer. If it was yours...I would've asked, dear. <3
Love ya!
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy <3

Savvy said...

I LOVED PRINCE CASPIAN! The song at the end was pretty cool too! I don't think we'll be at the home school conference. Sorry! I'll see you later though!
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy <3

Cait said...

Well, though I'm glad you weren't snooping arounf on my blog, I do own the rights to that image. *:)* But, since you asked so nicely, I will let you use it, this time.

Love ya!