CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, first off I must say that today my only brother (The youngest, David) is 8 years old! Yay! Happy Birthday dude! Next, I made a cake and I'm so proud of it! This cake is my very first cake that I have covered in fondant! (The fondant is homemade marshmallow fondant!) I love it! And Also I am making the cakes for Mikayla (my little sister, 9 years old) and David's birthday party this weekend! I'll post pictures! So, I also wanted to say Hi to Cait and Sarah Anne in Chicago, if they ever read my blog!Love you all!
In Christ ALONE,
Savannah Catherine

2 comments:

Leah said...

What a beautiful cake! Well done. I love making and decorating cakes as well.

Savvy said...

Thank you very much!
That's so exiting! I LOVE cakes! I have been making cakes like CRAZY! I am making one two-tiered cakes for my oldest sister's graduation party! If I can get my cord to work, I'll post pictures soon!
Love in Jesus Christ,
Savvy