CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Ouch!!!!!!!

Hi! Sorry it's been awhile!
So, pray for me you guys! My leg kinda really hurts! I have really flat feet and the muscle in the arch of my foot occasionally gets stuck and starts spasming...but now it's happening in my leg! It really hurts! On Wednesday it (the muscle spasm, Mom calls it a "Charlie horse") happened in my leg and Mom took me to my dear Aunt Jill (not blood related), who is my chiropractor, and she rubbed that certain muscle to D~E~A~T~H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And last night my sisters (Ashleigh, Caitlin, Aimee)and I had a choir concert so we had to stand for like 4 hours (including practice) in wedged heels...the concert was great...but I wasn't feeling well most of the time! But we got home and played my cousin's (Kenny) Wii! I love bowling! And also we're moving so OF COURSE we have to paint and clean in the old house before we can sell it! So, prayer is always good! Thanks! = D
In Christ ALONE,.
Savannah Catherine

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwww! poor babe! ill pray 4 u bunches! love u!
-kris