CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Self-Portraits!






Okay! Random self-portraits! (in case you haven't noticed!) In order of appearance (me in all but one) #1. Me and Rebekah J. #2. Me and Janelle H. #3. Me and Fiona S. #4. Me and Cait (My big sis who's in Chicago)#5. Bella and Doohickey #6. Me and Vicky (at end-o-the year testing!) #7. me and Mommy #8. Me and Krissy #9. Me and Krissy, again! #10. Me Aimee and Cait (two of my big sisters) #11. Me and Aimee #12. me and Mikayla (my little sister) #13. Cait and Aimee #14. Me and Cait #15. me and Nicole (at end-o-the year testing!) Well, that's it! Love y'all! In Christ ALONE, Savannah B.








5 comments:

joelle said...

Hello there Savannah! I don't know if you remember me but I am Joelle, from CYT! It is so exciting that you got a blog! yay! Would you mind it dreadfully if I put you on my friends list? Your blog looks great!
~joelle

Savvy said...

Hey! Of course I remember you! Yeah...I am pretty much exited about me blog, too! And I wouldn't mind at all if I was on your buddy list! Thanks so much for commenting! Have a Totally Rockstar day!
In Christ ALONE,
Savannah B.

Savvy said...

Oh! Would you mind if I put you on my buddy list?
Savannah B.

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwww. u put up pics of me. ewwwwwwwwwwww. y make ur blog turn ugly? o! btw, i got this really sweet pic of us hugging, and another w/ me u and cassie. ill go email thm 2 u right now. love always and forever.

joelle said...

I don't mind at all! Have at it!