CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gummi*Bears and MOO

Hey you guys! So, guess what!?!?!?!?!? (side note:I am OBSESSED with almost anything miniature!) I ATE MINI GUMMI~BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was incredible! They are called "Baby~Bears"!!!!!!!!!!! How cute! I have a picture...as always!
Aren't they adorable!?













And also I have another subject! Those of you who know me pretty well know her (my next subject!)! MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brooke, my good ADD friend, gave her to me for my thirteenth birthday! She got married to Paco the pig. He was the Duchess's pig/baby in Through the Looking Glass! I don't have a photograph pf him...but I drew a picture of him! We also had a portrait session of MOO! (jk)
<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_kRbxN5EosBTGNKb_nR-EUB7sVfyJ5n8p1Fh3gbk2gaVByZcVWQgHyj_Zg3X4Dv-eWzYAhN5176iFR9RA6wr9IMjD49yglyTir8aQkiZpETr-pWnOMibQeaWlMjl9fl1cDn-Z2MtRCI8/s1600-h/Paco+002.jpg">

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely. and memories! i remember paco, and wen u gt moo